I consent to the processing of my personal data via Co-Administrators - the University of Silesia in Katowice and the University of Economics in Katowice.
The GDPR information clause
regarding processing of personal data of readers in the common library and information system at The Scientific Information Center and Academic Library (CINiBA).
1. The Co-Administrators of personal dataThe Co-Administrators of your personal data are:1) The University of Silesia in Katowice, ul. Bankowa 12, 40-007 Katowice, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;2) The University of Economics in Katowice, ul. 1 Maja 50, 40-287 Katowice;
2. Data Protection OfficersYou may contact the Data Protection Officers on issues related to the processing of personal data and the use of data processing rights, respectively for the Co-Administrator, as follows:1) by mail to the following address: ul. Bankowa 12, 40-007 Katowice, by e-mail: email@example.com;2) by mail to the following address: ul. 1 Maja 50, 40-287 Katowice, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. A common contact pointThe Co-Administrators have indicated the Plenipotentiary of the Local Data Administrator as a common contact point designated by the Director of the Library of the University of Silesia in Katowice, with which a data subject may contact his personal data in writing, to the following address: Centrum Informacji Naukowej i Biblioteka Akademicka, ul. Bankowa 11a, 40-007 Katowice, or electronically to the following address: email@example.com
4. Common arrangements of the Co-AdministratorsUnder the co-ordination agreement, the University of Silesia in Katowice and the University of Economics in Katowice have agreed on the scope of their responsibility to fulfill their obligations in the field of personal data protection, in particular the Administrator, ie. the University of Silesia in Katowice, is responsible for:1) fulfillment of information obligations resulting from art. 13 and 14 GDPR;2) reporting violations of data protection to the supervisory body, in accordance with art. 33 GDPR;3) notify persons whose data refer to violations, in accordance with art. 34 GDPR;4) providing data subjects with the possibility to exercise their rights in accordance with art. 15-22 GDPR. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the data subject may execute its rights also towards the University of Economics in Katowice, especially when the request of the data subject can be made exclusively by the Magistrate, ie. the University of Economics in Katowice or its independent implementation will become more effective.
5. Purposes of processing and the lawful basis for processingThe law ful basis for processing of your personal data are based on art. 6 par. 1 points c, e of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal ing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection):
- fulfillling the legal obligation imposed on the Co-Administrators and performing the public task, resulting in particular from art. 11 par. 1 point 9 of the Act - Law on Higher Education and Science, July 20, 2018 and art. 4 of the Act of on Libraries, June 27, 1997, by popularizing and developing achievements of science and culture, including developing and making library collections accessible, and conducting information activities.Providing personal data is an essential condition for using the library and information system by readers. If no data is provided, it will not be possible to complete the above-mentioned purpose.
6. The period of storage of personal dataWe will store your personal data for the period necessary for the use of library and information resources of the CINiBA and fulfillment of obligations arising therefrom.
7. Recipients of dataYour personal data may be transferred to entities that process them at our request, and to public authorities or entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts, law enforcement authorities or state institutions, when they request based on appropriate legal grounds.
8. Rights related to the processing of personal dataYou have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:1) the right to access your personal data;2) the right to demand the correction of your personal data that are incorrect and to supplement incomplete personal data;3) the right to request removal of your personal data. This right is not available in particular, when data processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation requiring processing under the law to which the administrator falls or to perform a public task;4) the right to demand restricting processing of your personal data;5) the right to object to the processing of your personal data, due to your special situation, in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legally justified interest, including for the purposes of direct marketing or the performance of a public task. NOTE: in the case of processing for the purposes of direct marketing, you can issue an objection at any time regardless of the particular situation;6) the right not to be solely subject to automated decision-making, including profiling;7) the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
I declare that the regulations sharing collections in the library system Library is known to me and I accept it.