I declare that the regulations sharing collections in the library system Library is known to me and I accept it.
I have read the information clause and agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the registration form by the University of Silesia and the University of Economics in Katowice. The personal data are processed only for the purposes specified in art. 4 of the Act on Libraries (Journal of Laws, 1997 No. 85 item 539, as amended) and art. 88 of the Act on Higher Education (Journal of Laws, 2005 No. 164, item 1365, as amended) and are protected in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws, 2002 No. 101 item 926, as amended).
RODO information clause for readers
1. The administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is the University of Silesia in Katowice. You can contact it in the following ways:
1) by mail sent to the following address: ul. Bankowa 12, 40-007 Katowice
2) by e-mail: email@example.com
2. Data protection officer
You can contact him in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the use of data processing rights, as follows:
1) by post sent to the following address: ul. Bankowa 5, 40-007 Katowice
2) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purposes of processing and the legal basis for processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1) performing tasks related to the provision and protection of library collections,
2) implementation of the Library's tasks, that is: satisfying the educational, cultural and information needs of the general public as well as popularisation of knowledge and culture,
3) statistical, scientific and historical research,
4) inviting to events organized by the Library,
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 a and c of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation):
1) Your consent to the processing of personal data,
We will ask you for consent, each time, indicating each separate purpose of processing your data in a situation where the law does not give grounds for processing. We will process your personal data if you voluntarily agree.
2) fulfilling the legal obligation imposed on the administrator, resulting from the applicable legal provisions, in particular from the act on Higher Education and the Act on Libraries.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for using the library and information system by readers. If you do not provide your personal data, it will not be possible to complete the above-mentioned purpose.
4. The period of storage of personal data
The deadline for processing personal data depends on the purpose for which it was collected and the applicable Regulations of access to the collections in CINiBA, of the applicable law, as well as consents and other statements of the reader.
5. Recipients of data
Your personal data may be transferred to entities that process them on our behalf and to public authorities or entities entitled to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts, law enforcement authorities or state institutions, when they request, on the basis of an appropriate legal basis.
6. Rights related to the processing of personal data and making automated decisions
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
1) the right to withdraw consent to data processing,
2) the right to access your personal data,
3) the right to demand the correction of your personal data that is incorrect and to supplement incomplete personal data,
4) the right to demand the removal of your personal data, in particular if you withdraw your consent for processing, if there is no other legal basis for processing,
5) the right to request restricting the processing of your personal data,
6) the right to object to the processing of your data, due to your special situation, in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legally justified interest or for direct marketing purposes,
7) the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used computer readable format. You may transfer those data to another data administrator or request that we transfer your data to another data administrator. However, we will do this only if such transfer is technically possible. The right to transfer personal data applies only to the data that we process on the basis of an agreement with you or on the basis of your consent,
8) the right not to be subject to solely automated decision-making, including profiling,
9) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of The Office for Personal Data Protection (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
Right to withdraw your consent
To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent - you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending a statement of withdrawal of consent to our post address or e-mail address.