- Instructions for using the Integro catalog: https://www.ciniba.edu.pl/images/Katalog-instrukcja-2022.pdf
- Library Regulations: https://www.ciniba.edu.pl/en/regulations-of-access
- How to register: https://www.ciniba.edu.pl/en/how-to-register
- Registration and borrowing: https://www.ciniba.edu.pl/en/zapisy-i-wypozyczenia-n
- CINiBA: https://www.ciniba.edu.pl/en/
- Libraries (US and UE): https://www.ciniba.edu.pl/en/b-usue
- How to search?
All entered words are connected by operator AND, so you will get only those results that contain all of the words. Results may vary depending on the selected search index, so set it according to your needs.
You can affect the results of the search using the following guidelines:
The use of quotation marks forces search for exact phrases, for example, "simple story". In addition, using the ~ character, you can specify the maximum distance between each words, for example, "simple story"~5 - search for "simple story" within 5 words from each other.
Use wildcards if you do not remember the exact phrase that you want to search.
wea? will return results for both words weak and wear
analy* will return results, for example, analysis, analytical, analyze
Wildcard can be used at the end or in the middle of a word.
Your views are very important to us and can be enormously helpful in showing us where we can make improvements. We'd be very grateful if you would spend a few minutes completing the short form.Feedback form